Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thinking

According to Wisdom Knowledge, we live in a sea of thought. Well when you think about it that is probably correct. When I have a thought of hate or disgust, my action usually follows and echoes this thought. When I have a thought of love or compassion my action and attitude usually echo this thought. So you see, my attitudes and actions follow my thought, they are guided by my thought. If my attitude and action affects the person next to me, then I am affecting them by my thoughts. If everyone is doing the same thing, then I guess that we must live life in a ‘sea of thought’.
Every word, every thought, every action or non-action affects the next moment of your life. Now that’s scary!!!

1 comment:

  1. A thought is a thought is a thought! Thought x3, the law of the Triangle!

    ReplyDelete